cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Functional Module for ATP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody help to letting me know the functional module for doing ATP?

In order to fulfill the user requirement, We need to customize the ATP process, so we don't want to use standard transacation or standard procedure. So, pls help me to know the same.

thanks & regards,

Sudhakar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ATP MEANS AVAILABILITY TO PROMISE.

systrem will calculates total goods receipt -total goods issue

in availibilty check system will check in daily req or the individual req.

i thing it will help u

regrds

phani.g

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ATP MEANS AVAILABILITY TO PROMISE.

systrem will calculates total goods receipt -total goods issue

in availibilty check system will check in daily req or the individual req.

in avail.check it will consider for checkng group and checking rule.

i thing it will help u

regrds

phani.g

Former Member
0 Kudos

May I have the documentation of how these 2 user exits are being used and implemented ?

• USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_IN

• USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_OUT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I have any documentation for these 2 user exits? It is very hard to see what structures are available when the checks are done. In particular I would like to know if the customer number and the sales order type. I found them in VVBBD but only after the first line item is processed which is too late for my logic, Thanks,

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as Javed said use an userexit for this: RV03VFZZ

You can also use BAPI_MATERIAL_AVAILABILITY to understand how to operate but you cannot use uit inside the sales ordre.

pls. reward if helpful

Roberto

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are going to include some of the user requirements in availability check then I will say that dont change the standard programs. Rather use one of the following user exits and include your code in the relevant one.

User Exits For Availability Check

The user exits named here are planned for projects that are to be carried out in agreement with SAP development as they may only be used in consultation with SAP. SAP provides no guarantee if they are used without our advice!

USEREXIT_PLANT_SELECTION in program RV03VFZZ is an exception to this rule (see below).

User exits in program FV45VFZZ

• USEREXIT_ADD_FIELD_TO_HEADER

• USEREXIT_ADD_FIELD_TO_LINE

User exits in program FV45VFZY

• USEREXIT_DELIVERY_GROUPS

• USEREXIT_MVERF_INIT

• USEREXIT_QUOTA_KEY_VALUE

User exits in program RV03VFZZ

• USEREXIT_DARA_REFRESH

• USEREXIT_PLANT_SELECTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I have any documentation for these 2 user exits? It is very hard to see what structures are available when the checks are done. In particular I would like to know if the customer number and the sales order type. I found them in VVBBD but only after the first line item is processed which is too late for my logic, Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreia

Can I have any documentation for the 2 user exits that may have been sent to you. Thanks Vicki.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

use function "BAPI_MATERIAL_AVAILABILITY"

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Will u give me example, how u have using using "BAPI_MATERIAL_AVAILABILITY". Pl. send me on my e-mail yusuf_bhori@hotmail.com

Yusuf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

For performing the ATP ,the system makes a call to the function module Availablity_check.

The subsequent opeartions of validating the checking group, checking rule and ATP scope of check happens in this function module.

I hope this pointer was useful to yoou..

*Reward points if you found this post useful...

Let me know if you need any further details.

- Girish