cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Person (ADRP) to BP (BUT000) synchronization in SAP MDG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What configurations are required so that, if any vendor (containing contact person) is moved from other system to MDG system via idocs, then, along with Vendor to BP synchronization, Person to BP synchronization is also performed by the system ?

My system has CVI configurations, due to which Vendor/Customer -> BP and BP -> Vendor/Customer works.

But problem is in case of Vendor -> BP, where Vendor has Contact Person. In this case the vendor to contact person relationship is not visible on MDG UI. This is because Business Partner record (in BUT000 table ) corresponding to Person record (in ADRP table) does NOT gets created. And therefore NO relationship is created between vendor and person (in table BUT051).

Please provide answers in case anyone has solved this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Swati Verma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

I am also facing the same issue. Were you able to resolve it.

If so, can you please share some thoughts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

To solve this problem later I found that, we need to have below setting so that BP corresponding to Contact Person gets created automatically.

1. Activate assignment of Contact Persons, and other optional configs under Contact Person in case required.

2. Make sure that, if there are any mandatory fields set on BP level, then, the same field must be filled in contact person records. If mandatory fields of BP are not filled in Contact Person the Synchronization will fail and you may find synchronization errors using transaction MDS_PPO2

3. Create a BP Grouping and assign an unused Internal Number Range. This is done in the same way as done for other BP Groupings. Set this number range as Internal Standard Grouping.

Thanks & Regards,

Swati Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

Thanks a ton. It worked. Did not require any note.

Thanks & Regards,

Debasis

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's great

Even I didn't implement any note for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have one more query.

We need multiple telephone nos and email ids to be maintained for each BP.

I can see that option for Contact person details but not for BP.

But as contact person is also a BP, it should also appear for BP.

Any ideas on this?