cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concatenate the collections

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have four different collections with same object type. I want to concatenate all of four collections in single collection so that i can show all the data in single list view. I am using agentry with SMP2.3

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194451
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amitoj,

I am not aware of way to concatenate collections into a single collection.

I don't know your specific business case, but why don't you concaternate all four collections into a single collection first before sending down to the client.

Regards,

Chung

SAP Senior Support Engineer

Former Member
0 Kudos

acutally i have created diffrent collection to save images. But now requirment is to show up all the images on the same screen. One way to create four section and show individual screen but client want all the images should be shown in single list.

former_member208808
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amitoj,

You can concatenate two collections but before that i would like to know your business requirement or object/s and collections structure.

First Case :

For this answer i am assuming your four collections are having structure like below.

So if this is the case then you can follow this procedure.

1) Create a parent collection in your object (same level where all collections are at / at main object level).This collection would hold "Same Object" as shown above.

2) Call an action on button click to save all values to this parent collection

Action structure will look like following.

3) All actions config will look like following,

Similarly configure other actions for other collections 2,3,4

4) This action will look like following.It will have a transaction action step to add your object in paent collection.

5) And when this action is executed successfully then navigate to screen where you show this image list.(Parent collection for your objects).

This screen will have "List tile view" to show Parent Collection that we created in previous steps.

Second case : But if your Collections are like the one shown below.All having different objects....

1) In the case shown above i would recommend create your object carefully.Like since this is related to showing image on screen--->you can think of common properties for those from all objects like image path,name,format etc.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

my situation is first case. I need to know what  need to be written in the tranasction in step5. Becuase if it just the add transaction then all the values will be blank. Then how the external data (Image) will be copied to the new collection which i have created.