cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Manager 6.2 - Orders stopped Synchronising

Former Member
0 Kudos

Morning,

We are busy implementing Work manager 6.2 with the Customer Service 2.1 extension. We have been successfully testing in DEV & QA, but since Friday service orders have stopped synchronising to the WPF frontend.

We can see during debugging of the GET method that the correct orders are found, and they are available in both the following internal tables:

ME->STR_MDO_OUTPUT_VALS_CS-ET_WORKORDER_HEADER

ME->STR_MDO_OUTPUT_VALS-ET_WORKORDER_HEADER

However, after synchronise is completed. No Orders can be seen in the WPF app.

We have made changes to mobile status mapping, but I have re-checked those and I cannot see anything wrong there.

Any help will be appreciated.

Lukas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would start testing with the ATE and inspecting if the Work Orders are really fetched and only hidden do to some rule or something.

After that, if work orders never reach the client I guess you will have to debug the Java work order fetch BAPI and find why the results from SAP are ignored.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

LeonardoGomez
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Lukas,

Did you solve this issue? I'm having the same problem, the GetWorkOrders step is not returning any registers. If I test the BAPI or set a breakpoint during transmit I can see that the BAPI is working properly. But there are no service orders if I look with the ATE.

I can't debug the java class since I don't have the standard source code. How did you make it work?

Thanks.

Regards,

Leonardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Leonardo,

By analysing SYCLO logs in transaction SLG1, we found an error during Mobile status update of the service orders. I removed the mapping from the config panel and then it started working again.

Today I am experiencing the same problem again that no orders are being downloaded, but I am not able to find any cause yet...