cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

serial number - GR - MIGO issue

Former Member

Dear all,

When i try to create GR through migo against production order, i am facing an issue.

For example, one production order with 2 quantity - 2 serial numbers ( s1 & s2 ) .

101 for 1 quantity (serial number: s1) has been already done.

when i try to do 101 for the other quantity, migo screen showing the two serial number(s1 & s2) instead of showing s2.

For your reference, i attached the screen shot.

How to overcome this issue.??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please read the KBA document 2061620 - A serial number that was already used is proposed again for a second, "double" goods movem..., it explains the causes and workaround.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Patra,

Thank you. I read the document.

This problem does not exist in Quality server. But exists only in production server. is there any problem with configuration?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member834774
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem. When I try to create GR through migo against production orders, serial number which was already posted is proposed again and it causes double gr of the same serial number. How can I prevent the proposals of posted serial numbers in migo? I checked IQSM0002 and could not find out how to use it and I am not sure if it works for migo. Could you please share your sample code for IQSM0002 ?

Thanks,

NG

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue may rise only if you are doing partial GR's for a production order. You can restrict the serial number proposal of already posted serial numbers using the enhancement IQSM0002 as explained in the note: 336128 - Serial no. transfer in follow-on document VL01/MB31/MB0A

Regards,

AKPT