cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

proxy between Https / Peer certificate rejected by ChainVerifier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

we are working on a proxy to soap scenario in PO 7.4 through https. In order to achieve it I've configured the receiver soap channels using a digital certificate.  I have imported the server's certificate in the TrustedCA's keystore so that it is accessible.

However if I test my scenario, I get the following error:

Message processing failed. Cause:

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException:

iaik.security.ssl.SSLCertificateException: Peer certificate rejected by ChainVerifier

I've serched this error through the forums and read that it is produced because our certificate is not verified by a certificate authoritiy.

First it was bypassed by the proxy (bluecoat) we got success. Root Cause: The proxy software changed the certificate chain like;

verisign_root

---symantec class 3

------SrvCert

Blouecoat

---SrvCert

The Security team wouldn't like to disable proxy. How can we proceed?

Please provide additional inputs.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sendhil_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Peter,

Few Cents, Try run XPI inspector on the Communication channel, that should give you an idea on the certificates required and the order.

--

Sendhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

any other Inputs?

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi peter,

i faced the same kind of issue while importing the certificate into trusted CA as this is not certified by third party CA.Under TrustedCA can you create a entry and select key pair as service_ssl from drop and down and import your certificate to the new entry and see if it works.

Thanks