cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Career in SAP BO/BI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have more than 10 yrs exp in IT industry. Do have some basic knowledge on BO and DW. Will I be able to pursue a career in SAP BO/BI if i venture into it now?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Yes, of course. I think you should start with some training on BO and BI and then try to find your first SAP job. Have you considered pursuing a career in SAP HANA?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ghanem, Thanks for your reply.

Since I have some basic knowledge on BO I wanted to learn more on it.  Yes, i would love to have a career in SAP HANA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, then you should plan your career move to SAP BO or SAP HANA. Do you have any past experience in this areas that can be listed in your CV? You will need to prove your potential employer that you can cover their needs in SAP BO professional.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ghanem,

Thanks for your reply. I did work on support projects which covered the concepts of Datawarehousing (informatica) and Business Objects. Will that be enough for me to learn SAP HANA?

If i want to learn SAP HANA which module should i concentrate on?

Thanks & Regards,

Nithin

Former Member
0 Kudos

It sounds good. SAP HANA is a new technology and many people are learning it from scratch now. HANA is a database and not related to any particular module. Most often consultants who previously worked with SAP BI or BO become HANA consultants.

Answers (0)