cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relocation transport creation for unregistered system(Note.1304462)

0 Kudos

Hi.

I'm trying to trasnport my template project from a current Solman to another. Following a note.1304464 I tried to create a relocation transport, accordingly but realized that the target system and client shoud be defined at the beginning of creation. However, both system are not connected each other and originally I planned to export and import the TR manually.

Is there other way to resolve it? In the note. it says I need to run a report, RSOLAR_PROJSTRUCT_SET_SRCSYSTEM for a manual adjustment. Is it all that I have to do once I import the TR to a new Solman?

Best Regards,

Seong Do Lee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Seong,

AS per my understanding you are trying to move your existing Template projects to another solution manager.

The sap note mentioned seems to be wrong and it deals with different issue.

The report RSOLAR_PROJSTRUCT_SET_SRCSYSTEM as per SAP does not exist, Please check both ..it could be number and spell mistake.

For the query the following link will be useful. Please check.

https://support.sap.com/content/dam/library/SAP%20Support%20Portal/support-programs-services/solutio...

Regards

Anand

0 Kudos

Hi Anand

Sorry, there was a spell mistake. The report is RSOLAR_PROJSTRUCT_SET_SRCSYSTM and I have confirmed it is existed in the system.(Mine is SP12)

Best Regards,

Seong Do Lee

Former Member
0 Kudos

correct...i observed it...As per SAP note running report

RSOLAR_PROJSTRUCT_SET_SRCSYSTM is the only one step defined for carrying out this activity.

Please perform as suggested by sap if any inconsistancies reported then we can resolve them too.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the clarification

Answers (0)