Did you mean: 

Error: Open item account line with flow type 0101 has to contain a partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

while i run periodic postings for a contract a faced this error:

"Open item account line with flow type 0101 has to contain a partner"

"Message no. RERACA005"

i chcked all the configuration for flow type and reference flow type and all the assignments but it's still appears, anybody had faced and solved this error before and can guide please.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus

the issue was solved by assign flow type 101 to account symbol TREV

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

i checked the below points to know the cause of the error:

1- partner in posting parameter tap in contract assigned.

2- the flow type 0101 assigned for reference flow types 10,20,30,40,50,51,52,53,60,110,120,130,140,150,160,170,180,190,220,240,310,320.

3- accounts symbols D* and S is assigned to flow type 0101 D* is for recon account and S is for credit G/L and the G/L is assigned to the account symbol.

4- this error appears for the first posting for condition.

now can anybody guide me for another solution.

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Islam,

do you perform transfer postings for the contract?

In this case please check if the error comes with the partner posting or with the transfer posting.

Please run transaction RERAPP first with type of posting run REDP and afterwards with type of posting run RETP and check if the error is raised for both executions.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Franz,

the error raised from procedure RETP, procedure REDP comes well.

do you have ideas ??

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Islam,

thanks for checking this. The issue occurs with the transfer posting.

Please check the object cashflow of the contract to find out which flow type is used for the transfer posting.

You may also check the customizing settings for reference flow types and relation 30 for flow type 0101, of course.

The flow type that is used for the transfer posting must have an account assignment for G/L posting for debit and credit side.

I assume that at the moment you are trying to post the distribution posting with a flow type where the account assignment is using a debit account assignment.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franz,

thank you for your reply, i checked the points you mentioned before and i found the below:

1. the object cash flow of the contract and i found flow type 101 is used for transfer posting.
  2. the relation 30 for flow type 101 is maintained.
  3. flow type 101 assigned for debit account symbol and credit account symbol, the credit account symbol assigned for a G/L account.

the error still exist ... do you have any ideas about this case?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether Business Partner is assigned in the contract for all the Posting Parameters. If it is already assigned and then perform the following step:

Execute the transaction: RECDCGOL with the option "Force generation" to re-generate the cash flow.

After regeneration of cash flow, try posting again.

Regards,

Sid

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Islam Saleh,

Pls check & make sure the below points to resolve your error.

• In contract --> posting parameters Tab --> Postings node – Partner field should contain the BP and make sure that your partner is assigned here.
  • Pls check the customization for Flow types & its assignments.

• If your condition is posted earlier, now only problem arises check If you have done any changes to condition after posting, just cross check on reference flow types ( 10,20 – need to link)  assignment as well in customization.

• Also check the assignment of account symbols to condition type.

Regards,

Subbarao

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Subbarao Narnei

i appreciate your effort but i checked the points you mentioned and all points is ok and this is the first posting for the contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Islam,

Please check the account determination setting for the mentioned flow type.

Check partner rec. account  needed / not needed and replace with the correct G/L Account.

Thanks and regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear chandra madapati

thanks for your reply, i checked the flow type sittings, all sittings is correct and the correct recon. account was assigned but the error is still appear