Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Candidate Server Integration with ECC + EREC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

We are on ECC6 EHP4 .

In our current project we did SAP EREC and SAP ECC configuration in same box.

But Now Client Security team has asked to separate 2 Systems specially for external candidate. Due to same we had installed another server with Only E-REC and Netweaver Component on which external candidate functionally works same as in Old Server..

We now have to connect the New External Candidate Server with Current ECC + EREC Server.

The New Server has to be used as front layer for external candidate

I am wondering if any one of you can guide on the ALE/RFC connections to be established between 2 systems to achieve following

1. External Candidate sees the Job Posted on Additional Server while Job is created in Old Server

2. He Appplies and Data is Saved in new or old ......I need guidance on this

3. When Recruiter Search he/she  is able to see the external candidates as well

The Above 3 Functions I did read is possible - but your help is much required on ALE/REC connection betwen 2 Systemd

Thanks

Ankit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

old server:

RECFA BL2UI   -> RFC connection to new server

RECFA UI2BL -> empty

new server:

RECFA BL2UI -> empty

RECFA UI2BL -> RFC connection to old server

RECFA SYEMP -> X (if you want employees to access the new server too - if not, you have to activate it on the old server).

Data is then only saved on backend (old) server but you see everything if you access if from new one too.

Regards,

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for above information

But now the problem is Job Search .

We have 2 servers as mentioned already

I am trying to create Job Vacancy for external candidate in Main Server (E-REC + HCM) using Portal  and wants same to visible in Job Search for External Candidate Server

Can You tell us what we need to do for same

Regards

Ram

Answers (0)