cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User should not have any authorization to create qualification template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are working on SRM SLC implementation project, we are facing one issue to control the create Qualification template in SRM SLC. We would like to remove the create option from the SRM SLC. we are tried tracing the issue to find the authorisation object for control. but we didn't find any authorisation object in back end. can any one know how to control or remove the  create button from the role we have developed.

Please share any information on the above issue, if any one faced the same issue or if you have any solution.

advance thanks for you help.

Ravinder Nalla.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Ravinder

I think this can be controlled in 2 ways :

Since qualification template is composed of qualification questions you can

You can remove the role of

Questionnaire Manager (/SRMSMC/QUESTIONNAIRE_MANAGER) role.

- Category Manager Role should also be removed this is used to create the qualification templates

Creating Qualification Templates - Qualifying Suppliers (Buy Side) - SAP Library

If this does not help .. try to develop a custom logic if its a webdynpro screen you could remove/Hide the button using webdynpro ..as well..

Regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita

Good Morning!!

Thanks for reply, I have tried removing the activity manager role form portal side and as well from ABAP side. But the issue is same user can edit and create qualification template.

we have not used the  questionnaire manager role.

This issue with anything update patch level or any notes we have to apply? any one have faced same issue to control the access?

Ravinder Nalla

poesterwitz
Explorer
0 Kudos

I experienced a similar requirement in a previous project. We tried solving the issue by performing an authorization trace in ST01 and tried to figure out to which authorization object / etc. the qualification template is related.