Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple job are running simultaneously with execution error

venkataramana_paidi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I want to run same job simultaneously by different user.  I mean one user executed the job and it is running and meanwhile another tried to run the same job it is throwing the access violation.  In this case job is still in the process and it will let us allow to execute until finish the job.

In my scenario , I have one standalone SAP Data Services system  with single repository and single job server.    There is a web interface  for each user and they create the mapping on the same SAP Data Services system. But while executing the job , getting the error  and we cannot execute jobs.

In this scenario different jobs then why I am getting the error.

Thanks & Regards,

Venakata Ramana Paidi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Data Services supports executing multiple instances of the same job simultaneoulsy.  Typically, errors in jobs running in parallel are related to the job design not supporting it.

Michael

venkataramana_paidi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

But for us we are facing the issue . That Application using the SAP Business Objects data Services 3.2 ( 12.2).  Is it supports simultaneously execution?

Thanks & Regards,

Ramana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, 12.2 supports it.

You need to analyse the content of the job to find the issue, or it could be lack of resources.