Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RD04 Inbound IDOC Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am configuring output RD04 for InterCompany Billing

I have done the following:-

• Created Partner profile for Inter Company Customer. Maintained the Outgoing Parameters
  • Created Partner profile for Vendor (Fulfilling Plant). Maintained the Incoming Parameters

The Outbound IDOC is successful.

The Partner No on the Outbound shows the Inter Company Partner No that I created above.

The problem I am facing is that the Incoming IDOC which will post the Accounts Payable in the Selling Company is failing.

Here I notice that the Partner No on the Incoming IDOC is the RFC Destination mentioned in the port of the IC Partner Profile.

The error I get is:-

EDI: Partner profile inbound not available

Message no. E0337

Diagnosis

An inbound partner profile could not be found with the following key:

Logical_System(RFC Desitnation)/LS//INVOIC//FI/

Could you Pl. advice where I have made the mistake.

I have gone through a number of the posts on this topic but I am not able to figure out where I am making the mistake.

Thanks,

Sunny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vivek.

I have solved that problem. Now the error I get states "Customer/vendor could not be determined for intermediate document XXXXXX".

Any idea what needs to be done to resolve this.

The FI team have maintained entries for OBCB, OBCE.

Do I need to validate anything on the IDOC structure?

Regards,

Sunny

former_member188914
Contributor
0 Kudos

Good to know that your problem is solved.  I think you will need to maintain account at the customer as per note 31126: Intercompany billing - posting to vendor account using EDI. Refer point number 6 in this note.

Hopfully it will sove your problem.

Regards..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that note. I am able to resolve that error. The problem I am facing now is "Formatting error in the field COBL-PRCTR; see next message".

I want to know another point.

When we are posting the invoice in the selling company as part of this Incoming IDOC which Profit Center will it pick and from where. I can see that it is picking the G/L from the OBCB tcode.

Pl. help in this regard.

Regards,

Sunny

former_member188914
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

I believe both of your errors are due to a single problem. Go to this thread

If this does not solves your problem take help from your FI guy.

Regards..

former_member188914
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

The message clearly stats that Inbound partner profile is not there in We20. Please check how the Idoc is communicating, meaning, is it send to PI and from PI Inbound idoc is triggered which will be creating  MM invoice. Or, is it send to some external system and inbound idoc is triggered to SAP.

Regards..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Could someone Pl. help me on this...

Regards,

Sunny