Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

Scenario: File to Proxy scenario.

Please find our landscape:

PI DEV -- PI Qua -- PI Production

ECC Dev -- ECC QA -- ECC PRD

As part of improving testing, we have introduced a new landscape as below

ECC DEVTEST -- ECC QA TEST ( Copy of ECC PRD)

Now, our PI DEV should poing to ECC DEVTEST

I have changed and reconfigured ICO configurations pointing to ECC DEV TEST, it worked fine.

But i am trying to directly edit and doing configurations in PI quality which should point to ECC QA TEST server.

Now, our PI QA is pointing to to ECCQA TEST environment.

Existing configuration:

The scneario is configured through ICO configuraiton

Changes done at SLD side, defined ECC_NewQA as business system and a new soap receiver comm channel is configured to connect as proxy.

I have done the changes in ICO, Receiver -- Pointed to new receiver and its Interface determination and soap receiver is configured.

But, When I test the scenario, the file is still going to old ECC QA server, the files are not pointing to new ECC QA EST server.

Do we need to handle such config changes also in transports?

Expecting your responses ASAP.

Thanks,

--Kishore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

In PI system of QA environment, kindly use t-code RZ70 in order to connect PI to the new ECC QA Test.

Kind Regards,

Souvik

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your replies.

To reconfirm once again our landscape has following servers.

2 ECC Dev Servers -- 1 for actual development & another for testing. (ECC DEV TEST)

in similar for Quality

2 ECC QA servers -- 1 referring to actual quality & another for UAT (ECC QA TEST)

But there is only one PI DEV server which connects both ECC DEV  & ECC DEV TEST

in similar PI QA server will connect to both ECC QA & ECC QA TEST.

Now I have changed the configurations in ICO which is pointing to ECC QA to ECC QA TEST.

I have done the below configurations for that:

1. Run RZ70, this included technical system in my SLD landscape and I have created a business system ECC_QATEST

2. Imported this ECC_QATEST in quality integration builder directly

3. Created SOAP communication channel where the URL is pointing to new ECC QA TEST

4. In ECC QA TEST created a new user PIAPPL_QATEST and that user is configured in SOAP receiver adapter

5. RFC Destination (SM59) of type H is created in ECC QATEST which is pointing to PI QA server

Then I touched ICO configurations directly in PI-Quality system.

In receiver tab I have changed the target system to ECC-QATEST and new SOAP comm channel created is assigned in ICO configurations.

6. Activated the ICO configurations in PI Integration directory (PI QA server)

While dropping the file I could see messages processed but going to old ECC QA system, its not poining to new server.

Thanks,

--Kishore

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kishore,

Appreciate the details. Please confirm in receiver tab of ICO, you are having new test system and receiver channel belongs to new test system.

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu,

yes it is pointing to new QATEST system and the respective SOAP communication channel is configured.

The only thing I was doing is I am directly making changes in PI quality environment without doing transports from development environment.

Thanks,

--Kishore

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kishore,

PI Receiver XI adapter channel should point to new QA ECC system.

Please select 'URL Address' type in receiver channel and give QA ECC details there.

Configuring the XI Receiver Adapter - Integration Engine - SAP Library

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Have you made the changes in Transport objects and system landscape in SLD?

If not, please do it. The landscape must look like ECCDEVTEST -> ECCQATest.

Also import the new Business system into the quality and then create the SOAP receiver channel under this Business system imported and use the same in ICO.

Please let me know once you try this out.

Regards,

Nitin