cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default value based on employee group not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are unable to get the default value for expense type based on M/A statutory group. Please see the below configuration and advise if anything is missing.

If we give default value without M/A group it is working fine but if we give group it is not working.

Thank you,

AJ.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AJ,

your example doesn't make any sense to me. In your entry UI (first screenshot, TA TRIP?) it shows a "Breakfast" receipt, but the entry from your second screenshot from V_T706B2 shows the expense type "Business Trip allowance". If you'd select a business trip allowance in trip AND the trip parameters match the entries from V_T706B2 AND the traveler's IT0017 matches the entries from V_T706B2, then the default value of 50.000 should be initially set by the system.

Please check if you had a typo in your screenshot or whether this is a complete misunderstanding.

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

I am sorry, the screen shot mistakenly attached for Breakfast. However, the error remains the same that is for Business trip allowance we are unable to get the default value based on the employee M/A group. If the M/A group is not given in the V_T706B2 it is working fine.

Hope this clarifies my problem..

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AJ,

the only feasible explanations for this are, that either your employee doesn't have the respective entries in his IT0017 or the employee's trip doesn't have the matching trip parameters, i.e. Trip Type S, Trip Type E, etc. Or both is wrong.

Or, another unprobable but not impossible cause could be a standard error. Which system are you on and have you searched for standard corrections yet (for example via TA ANST?).

Cheers, Lukas

P.S. Since you said "if the M/A group is not given it works", assuming you mean the Rgrp M/A Stat, I would assume that your traveler's IT0017 has a blank entry there. Can you check?