Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry Plugins Showing error while installation in eclipse

former_member337066
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to install Agentry_70.6.0_EditorPlugin_x86_64 in eclipse JUNO on 64 bit machine but while installation it showing

below error:-

Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.

Software being installed: Agentry Editor Plugin 70.6.0.7 (com.syclo.agentry.editor.feature.feature.group 70.6.0.7)

Missing requirement: Agentry Editor Plugin 70.6.0.7 (com.syclo.agentry.editor.feature.feature.group 70.6.0.7) requires 'org.eclipse.datatools.sdk.feature.feature.group 1.9.2.v201109161655-7PA37eFEpPYv5_Ae3-6EjC5ZX4e5' but it could not be found

So what will be the solution to recover this issue???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

First, I would recommend using the latest SP08 plugin version.  This has the most current ATE integrated into the Editor.

Second, when I run into issues during installation of the plug I recommend launching eclipse using the following command line and retrying the installation.

eclipse -vmargs -Declipse.p2.mirrors=false

--Bill

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

I will recommend you to try with eclipse installation available here http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/eclipse/downloads/drops4/R-4.2.2-201302041200/ec...

Regards,

JK