cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict output for sales invoices as per plants.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement , where , I want , that NO invoices should be printed for some plants for output type Z001 in case of sales invoices. What/where should changes be done so as to achieve it ?

Pls help.

Regards,

SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We have got different ideas/designs for this requirement. That is a good thing!

SK,

An invoice can have several plants, in the case there are plants in the same billing document; and for one plant printout should not be created and for the other plant printout should be created. Please look into this case and ask client what needs to be done.

TW

Message was edited by: TW Typewriter

Message was edited by: TW Typewriter

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear TW,

Yes, this point need to be taken care.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear TW,

Yes , you are correct. I have many plants using the same invoice type. In this case , what do you suggest..?

Regards,

SK

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SK,

In my previous post, I explain that there will be an issue when in the same bill, there are both plants for which invoice should be printed and printout should be restricted. Ask client if this scenario could exist?

Also, why for some plants printout of invoice should be restricted? what is the business reason for this?

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Clients have their own requirement, which they do not want to share. I will ask my ABAPer to make changes so that , no output is generated for some plants (VBRP-WERKS).

Thanks,

SK

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SK,

I think suggestion given by TW is a better option, instead of going with creation of new table and new records, it will going to increase the master data activity.

You need to hard code the plant in the Smartform coding for which you don’t want the invoice to be printed. Use Invoice Item table to fetch the plant.

Thanks

SS

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Output Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Create a Custom table and maintain all required plant in that and ask baper to copy the standard  driver program into custom and give a validation in that program against maintained plant in custom table it will resolve your problem and further it can be extend by adding plant in custom table .

Regards

Krishnanand Tripathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to NACE, select application V3, Create access sequence with table containing Plant and billing type and assign it to output type.( Be sure there will be one plant in the billing document).Create condition record ( VV31 ) . This will be achieved for sure.

Regards

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In NACE, only invoice type is already assigned. Now this is a new requirement, wherein I have to restrict output type for certain plants. As of now , in VV31 , output type is assigned to only invoice types. Now , how can I introduce plants in access sequence to stop prints.

Regards,

SK

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SK,

For how many plants do you need printing?

Are the plants the same across invoice types? or for each invoice type, the plants should be different?

TW

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Requirement Routines - Output Control - ABAP Development - SCN Wiki

Ask your ABAPer he/she will know. It is his/her job to create the routine with the functional specs you give. and it is your job to assign it in the output procedure and do the testing.

TW