Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Customer Engagement Intelligence, SAP InfiniteInsight

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to Everybody.

Could You please take a look at attachment below
http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/b04cd575-90a0-3110-09b6-d6a2a5b4917f

and try to help me embed it to SAP C4C system?

I would like to run Deal Finder and Predictive Analytics, it seems to be necessary in such case.

Greetings

Slavomir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Slavomir,

Can you please give more context to your question?

• What are you trying to achieve?
  • What is the SAP source that says that you needs to embed the libraries? (documentation, blog...etc...)
  • What is the version of the SAP C4C system? Where are you using this?

Without more details, It's going to be challenging to help you as most people in this space are aware of Predictive Analytics but not in detail of SAP C4C  - this is my personal case.

Thanks & regards

Antoine Chabert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Antoine,

I would like to run Deal Finder which as I assume is based on Infiniteinsight and KXEN engine.

Please let me refer to THIS article.

I am sorry I was not precise enough and possibly posted in wrong group.

We are SAP partner and want to create Demo System od SAP Cloud For Customer.

Version is as follows in prnt scrn

Best regards

Slavomir Szczepanski

Orla_C
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Slavomir,

There has been further development since these posts were written most notably that from CEI (now Hybris Marketing) Release 1.1 SP06 an additional server is no longer required and will be replaced by the addition of the APL. APL - Automated Predictive Library is a native C++ implementation of the automated predictive capabilities of SAP InfiniteInsight running directly in SAP HANA as of SP09.

APL supports the InfiniteInsight Algorithms Regression, Classification, Clustering, Time Series, Key Influencers and with APL 2.2 Recommendation. A blog explaining how APL works and how you can get started can be found below.

You must ensure that the HANA version you are using is on SP09 and has APL installed.

Kind regards,

Orla Cullen

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks Orla! As a side note, if the integration is planned for productive use, HANA SPS9 means revision 96 or 97.

Thanks

Antoine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You very much Orla and Antoine.

Slav

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Welcome Slavomir! Can you possibly flag the question as answered? (If you agree)

thanks

antoine

Answers (0)