cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with histories created by Lumira Desktop puplihed at SAP Lumira Cloud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys

Since yesterday we are with problemas at histories created by Sap Lumira Desktop  and published at Sap Lumira Cloud before upgrade of SAP Lumira 1,27 version . The reports and graphics had their lenght minimized and some reports (Table) are with problem to update data  (Error : Failed to update chart : type error : Cannot read property 'page' of undefined.

Someone have this same situation?

Thanks

Eneida.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

I am experiencing the same problem and one more:

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

is your desktop on SP27 ?

regards

H

0 Kudos

Henry, I couldn't find where I can update it.

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

hi

you can download the new installer from service.sap.com/installations

or use the update functionality in the desktop product under Help > check for updates (you need to maintain your download user/login under file > preferences first )

regards,

H

0 Kudos

Henry, thank you, now I have the new version, but still my report tables aren't work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruna,

Could you please clarify if your table object was on a report or a board (page type)?

Also, what was the version of Lumira you originally created the document with?

Thanks,

Boris

0 Kudos

Hi Boris, it was originally created on 1.25. Was on the report page. But I tried to create a new one. And the error in my base remains. Thank you for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruna,

Could you please try to clear the local Lumira Desktop cache by performing the following steps?

1. Open "SAPLumira.ini" file within "C:\Program Files\SAP Lumira\Desktop" folder

2. Change the following line from -Dhilo.cef.cache.enabled=true to -Dhilo.cef.cache.enabled=false

3. Save the changes

4. Close and open Lumira Desktop

in case you cannot save the changes, either open the file as an administrator (e.g. run the text editor as an administrator), or assign your current user the write rights on the file.

Regards,

Boris

0 Kudos

Thank you so much Boris!!! but my reports are still not opening in Lumira Cloud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruna,

Could you please try to log out from Lumira Cloud, clear you web browser cache, close the browser, and retry the workflow?

Regards,

Boris

0 Kudos

Boris you are the best!!! Thank you so much! Now is working fine

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am very glad to hear it's working now Bruna. Thank you very much for the prompt confirmation and your patience to help us get it resolved.

Best regards,

Boris

0 Kudos

One of the tables still don't work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruna,

Would be able/willing to share the problematic report with us? If yes, could you please open a ticket with our support team, attach the report, and add a comment for the support to contact the development team (reference my name) directly?

Regards,

Boris

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Eneida - I can't check right now, but have you checked the release restrictions?  Usually they are documented at help.sap.com/saplumira

When I find I can't do something in Lumira, many times it is documented in the Release Restrictions, and I forget to look...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eneida,

Could you please try opening the original story on your client machine using Lumira Desktop 1.27, making sure it renders as expected (and refining any story elements if it's needed), and then republishing both the story and the dataset to Lumira Cloud?

Regards,

Boris