cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage of - BAPI_POSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Frnds,

Im using this above mentioned BAPI to create Stock Transfer Requisition in APO and send it to R3. Presently I could successfully create an Order in APO but it is not ciffing across to R3 automatically. I have to manually reconcile the orders using /sapapo/cifdeltareport3 to send across to R3.

Whereas when the orders are created through the Planning Book I dont face this problem.

Can you please let me know,

1. why on first hand Im facing such issue...

2. Is there any specific values that needs to be passed thorugh the BAPI to overcome this issue.....

3. Or there is any other customising setting required in R3 or APO side to facilitate automatic transfer of Transaction data....

Thanks in Advance for your guidance....

Regards,

Karthick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick - there is a importing parameter called EVENT_CONTROL which should be set to '1' to send the order to the R3 system. Let me know if this works for you

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Many thanks for your reply... But there is no Import parameter called EVENT_CONTROL... Could you kindly let me know which field you mean?

Many thanks in advance....

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick

In 5.0 > there is a importing parameter called EVENT_CONTROL so you must be using an older verion of APO. Assuming that all of the config is set up to transfer the STO (and it sounds like it is since planning book does send) then the problem is in your BAPI. Is the order being created in APO but not sent to R3? There are many fields in the parameters that need to be set - is the ATP category correct? What are you placing in the ORDER_TYPE parameter - 8? Are you able to see the STO in the planning book? Is there a MAPPING_DATA table being returned in your version of APO? This table will show the OLTP order type that was created so if it is blank then the transfer did not happen. Also check the CIF queues in case there is a problem with the order that is preventing it from passing into R3.

I have used this BAPI at another client and I can check my notes over the weekend and send any further information that may be helpful.

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you have a CIF model setup for Sales orders in the first place? Though you are generating the order in APO the CIF is two way. To get the orders from APO to R3 you still need a CIF model in place

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthik

There are various CIF models that need to be set up and it can also be set up with a filter

In order to check if your SO is part of a CIF go to screen CFM5 in R3

You can enter the Material, Location and SO number (remember to check the box and for SO – also click on the yellow arrow to get additional fields to the right)

If your SO is part of a model… double click through it to check if the model is active

I assume your SO created using the BAPI has all the characteristics of a regular SO

This is the first stage to check… will have to work on this step by step to make sure all aspects are covered