cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabled CR-Section when using own UIBB in MDG-M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a problem and I hope you can help me.

I have created my own UIBB, but the CR Section is not enabled.

The following steps I have done:

Copy the Configuration-ID BS_MAT_OVP_05 using the Deep-Copy-Function with own Präfix and Suffix.

Including new Configuration-ID to a Change Request Step

Filling Logical Actions to prevent errors.

Now I'm trying to open a MDG-Request and the Change Request Section is disabled.

When I open a MDG-Request in an other phase Change Request Section is enabled and filled.

Do you know what to do to enable the Change Request Section?

Thanks for your help

Best regards

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bavinash1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Looks like this is an issue with the wiring.

There are communicator related setting that we'll have to maintain while creating a new Z configuration.

Please check for the communicator related settings in the document DMM265 in page number 36. The document is related to custom objects, nevertheless, wiring should remain the same.

Once you create the correct wire for MDG_COMMUNICATOR and link it, as mentioned in the document, you should be able to get the CR UIBB in editable format.

Best Regards,

Avinash Bolisetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Looks issue with MDG communicator and even we had the same issue,

Once you copied standard to your Z* UI then same has to be done for MDG communicator with the same name what is used for UI (Z* name),

If that is done then open the Z* MDG communicator then check the landing page or Page Id in the communicator (in our case we used Z*_BS-BP_OVP) and same has to be updated in your Z* UI in main page navigation, reason to use Z* is to reflect the custom changes in our UIs,

Make sure that communicator configuration name and your UI name matches,

Regards

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Avinash,

thanks for your help.

Can you please send me a link to the document DMM265.

I didn't know that and I can't find it.

Thanks.

Best Regards

Thomas

bavinash1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

That's the first link that you get on google when you search for "DMM265 exercises".

Or use the below link:

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCAQFjAA&url=http...

Best Regards,

Avinash Bolisetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

I  am also facing the similar issue. I  have followed the document steps and created the custom wire

The communicator status is greyed out. Now even the standard UI  has the same issue

Can you please let me know how I can revert back the changes.

Thanks,

Nagendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to copy the communicator. The name of the copy must match exactly your new FPM application configuration name.

Please open a new thread and refer to this one there.

d024348
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi, looks like you also copied the CR UIBB section (ZTF_USMD_...).

I'm not an expert here, but I believe you're supposed to reuse the existing configuration (USMD_...) instead of copying them.

Regards, Ingo Bruß