Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit not working at delivery level

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have configure the credit management on sales order and delivery level only, not at PGI level,

all the settings has been done.

system work fine of order level and block if limit exceed, and we cant process for delivery, once remove the order, when I create delivery document

and press save button, system cant hold me at delivery time.

and when I see the credit processing on delivery header it set the indicator D, that document release by credit representative.

I have just release the sales order and want system again block the delivery document.

I have mark the delivery type LF as 02 (delivery credit group) and also define the automatic credit control with the combination of "credit control area +risk category + credit group 02 for delivery)

all master is ok.

Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Check SAP note 425483 which will help you further being a consulting note.

425483 - Consulting note collection: Credit checks

What is system reaction maintained in OVA8?

Also check SAP note

52637 - Modification note: Further check for delivery

Regards

Rahul

Message was edited by: Rahul Handa

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

I have maintain OVO8, based on order and delivery category group.

did my above scenario is possible to work, like system check credit check on order and than on delivery.

regards,

Imran khan

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

it says that if order release on the same day and you create the delivery on the same day than no check is carried out in SAP.

but I am least concern about the day, my order and delivery can be created on the same day, I want system first check and run credit check at order level and block the document, if user realese it we can create delivery document, and system again check the status at delivery again and block the delivery for PGI etc.... processing.

regards,

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Imran,

Read it carefully, if you want to have that apply the modification. That's the answer. Did you already do that?

Regards

Rahul