cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use the ODATA service in Salesforce

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have created a ODATA service which retrieves work order data from ECC backend  . Now I want the SaleForce to to consume this ODATA.

The SalesForce  Developer  tried to pass the ODATA URL in the external source.. but  he is not able to get the data.

the URL is correct and I can able to see the Entity set values in the browser.

Please suggest if some one worked in Sales Force as how to use the ODATA service in Salesforce ?

Thanks,

Shreedhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

EkanshCapgemini
Active Contributor

Hi Shreedhar,

As the OData service is working in browser, there is no issue from the Gateway side. If you can share the error that sharepoint guy is facing, we would be able to understand the issue in a better way.

Regards,

Ekansh

0 Kudos
0 Kudos

Hi Ekansh.. I have attached the screen shot.. but we are not getting any data when we Save and Sync in SalesForce

EkanshCapgemini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shreedhar,

In the URL section, try removing the Entityset('VehicleDetail?$format=json') and pass only the service URL.

Regards,

Ekansh

0 Kudos

Thanks a Lot Ekash.

Issue is resolved now .. hats off to you

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

I have configured the service URL in the URL section. But the Validate and Sync is not showing the Status as Success. Instead of that, its showing the Service URL in the Status section.

The service URL is working fine in the browser.

Please give your suggestion to fix this issue.

0 Kudos

I have configured the service URL in the URL section. But the Validate and Sync is not showing the Status as Success. Instead of that, its showing the Service URL in the Status section.

The service URL is working fine in the browser.

Please give your suggestion to fix this issue.

Anyone help me on this