cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTS: Prevent autoactivation within integration directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we transport our PI (SAP PI 7.4) development with CTS+. Now I have the problem that after the transport of integration directory objects that are activated automatically. In most cases (especially communication channels) it comes to an error. So I want to deactivate the autocativation for integration directory objects.

I was able to find out that I have to set the parameter

com.sap.aii.ibdir.core.ctstransport.autoActivation.default

within the Java system properties to fault. But when I check the properties I am not able to find the property.

Is there a reason for?

Or do I have to add the parameter as a complete new parameter?

Every hint is welcome.

cheers,

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183908
Active Contributor

Hi Stefan,

I can see the option in exchange profile parameters.Follow this path PI Home Page---> Administration--->Directory Tab--->Exchange Profile.

I am on PI7.4 dual stack.Please check again

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

thanks for your repley. We are using a Java Only PI. As much I know the Exchage Profiles there have been integrated in the Java System Properties in the NWA.

cheers,

Stefan

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Please add the parameter as per below screen shot and let me know your feedback please.I just added this parameter in my current PO 7.4 SP10 system.I wonder why this parameter is missing.Unfortunately because of some reasons we are using file transport so never got a chance to look into this.

Thanks

irshad_akram
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Pavan ! I was able to add parameter with help of your provided screenshot.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Yes, you can access the parameter in exchange profile as pavan said.

Please refer the below thread discussion:

Regards

Vishnu