cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Info record Block for a certain period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Our requirement is system should not allow to do GR against PO/Schedule line for a certain period.

This we are trying to achieve using Quality Info record- release date  but not working.

Example system should not allow GR upto 25.06.2015 so we given qulity info record release date as 25.06.2015 and Blocked as Total Block.

From26.06.2015 system should allow GRN.when we tried still we are getting blocked error message.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Srihari.M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srihari,

As per standard SAP if you put total block system will not allow you to do any GRN's. In this case we have to remove the total block then maintain the specific quantity to restrict the GRN with release period then system will allow you to do the GRN

Regards,

Venkatesh..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Is it mandatory to maintain the Specific Quantity in release tab  to restrict the GRN.

Regards,

Srihari.M

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

If you want to restrict specific quantity then only maintain that quantity i.e. system will allow only that quantity other than that quantity if you try to make GRN system will not allow..

Release quantity is not a mandatory as per business you have to maintain if required

Regards,

Venkatesh..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar/Babu,

I maintained release until as  02.05.2015 and Release qty active, Release qty as 5. No Block.

I tried to do GRN aginst old PO  for qty of:45 without any error message document posted.

Where is the wrong? Please let me know..

Regards,

Srihari

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For old PO it will allow GRN. Try to make a new PO check. system should not allow to create a new PO..

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Then the release is not working logically.

If we activate release date we cannot convert PR to PO then here itself we restrciting GR.

Then how GR function will works for release date for a certian period..

Regards,

Srihari

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remove the total block then only system will allow GRN or other functions. One more thing is suppose if you put release until date as lets say 31.12.2015 then system will allow procurement till that date only..after that date it will not allow...In my opinion system behaving correctly..Now you need to extend the date and also remove the block..then only system will allow procurement functions...

Hope this helps...

Thanks

Kumar