cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expand Option in forms having multiple reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a form that has 2 reports. If I expand the column of Report 000, the column expands. Then if I expand the column of Report 001, then the expansion applied on Report 000 is lost.

The expand works normally in forms that has one report alone.

I want to view the expansion results of both the reports at the same time. Please suggest any option setting or otherwise to achieve this.

Regards,

Deepika G S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Deepika,

Can you explain it with help of some screen shots.

Is your reports are shared or separate  reports. In my system it working fine even  reports are shared row axis or even in separate report. Select time member then click on expand.

Which EPM version you are using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reports shares row axis. Can you please try using EPMDimensionOverride for your row and column axis, if you have tested with reports created using EPM Member selector dialog box.

I think we will be able to make the expand options stay, if we select members through the EPM Member selector dialog box ONLY. I tried and it works.

I will provide the screenshots soon.

Its a report with Row axis shared by Report 000 and 001. I'm using overrides on row and column axis.

Version : EPM SP20

Regards,

Deepika G S

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, but unclear!

If you really want to get some help - please prepare a simple test case and post screenshots! Otherwise it's a waste of time

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

Yes Vadim is correct please share screen shot. But one think as you have used override  in your report when you expand any report that time report gets refresh and initial definition gets applied.

Just look at one setting.But when you refresh manually then initial definition will apply.

Go to User options >>> Navigation  select "Refresh only expanded and inserted members".

Take look at below screen.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks BPC User,

Due to the issues with system connectivity, I was not able to share the screenshots on time.

I just checked with the User options proposed by you. It works fine now.

Thanks,

Deepika G S

Answers (0)