cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted div with large height creating after report viewer binding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After binding crystal report, two div containers are creating and one of them having large height.So after footer a large space with scrollbar is generating.Its coming on all pages which has crystal report in it. I have checked in master page,there no controls after footer.Its looks like related to crystal viewer because the id name contains crystal report viewer name(CRVAdvAuditTrail) Im attaching screenshot.Im using SAP crystal report in 2010 VS.

</form>

<div id="ctl00_CPH_Body_CRVAdvAuditTrail__UI_mb" style="background-color: rgb(136, 136, 136); position: absolute; opacity: 0.3; display: block; z-index: 998; visibility: hidden; width: 1170px; height: 865px; left: 264px; top: 468.5px;"></div>

<div id="ctl00_CPH_Body_CRVAdvAuditTrail__UI_bc" style="display: block; visibility: hidden; position: absolute; width: 0px; height: 0px; left: 0px; top: 0px;"></div>

</body>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Sharon,

What CR for VS SP are you using?

Are you using No Printer or have you specified a printer and if so is that printer available on the WEB Server? See this MS KBA on how to share printers for IIS:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;184291

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think its something related with page/group footer. I am new to crystal report.This issue fixed on second page when i tried  this,

Open the section expert and put WhilePrintingRecords; PageNumber > 1 in the Suppress Formula field.

but its not work on other pages.

When i tried to set seprate pages =false then report comes in a single page and the empty space in bottoms goes around 25000px.

<CR:CrystalReportViewer ID="CRVAdvAuditTrail" runat="server"

AutoDataBind="true" SeparatePages="False" />

Its happening on every reports on my project. Im attaching one of that rpt.

0 Kudos

Hi Sharon,

No saved data with report so I can't run it.

Try SP 14 and see if that resolves the issue.

Still need to know what version if Visual Studio you are using?

I see from the report you have used SP 5 and SP 13.

If you add the report to your project and then edit the report and Preview in VS IDE does that work?

Don

Answers (0)