Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transport deleted LSMW into test system

abdulgaffarmohd
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created one standalone Project in development and moved to quality system, as per new field addition in the table.

Now that table retrieved older version with out new field, now i need to delete the Project which is available in the Quality system.

We are using Rev-Track for maintaining the Transport request's so there is no scope of deleting the Transport Request.

I deleted LSMW project in development but it did not ask for any Transport Request,

with Rev-Track(RT) number we are having other development,

if we release RT in quality system does it will impact in Production system.

thanks,

Abdul Gaffar

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul

Rather use Export/Import options for transporting LSMW.

Regards

Arden

kabil_g
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

If some unknowly imported your transport request into PRD Server ,means the change will  be affect to PRD Server.

GirieshM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

As per your 1st query,

The LSMW can be moved into different systems using Extras - > Export/Import Projects and not necessary to make it in TR.

You have already released the TR in DEV, it will flow in the landscape from DEV->Quality->PRD.

Unless some one Import the TR into PRD system you will not have any impact.

But I am unable to understand 1 thing, table retrieved in older version which means have you restored the system or relevant SP is not moved? why there is a difference in DEV and Quality?

Now that table retrieved older version with out new field, now i need to delete the Project which is available in the Quality system.

With Regards,

Giriesh M