cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding the Contract Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus!

I am facing problem while creating the Master and value contract. I have done all the settings i.e for Value contract the assortment and copy control. While in case of masters have defined the Reference procedures and reference assignment and the copy control settings as well.

However when I am trying to create the contract then the Sold to party is coming in display mode. Could anyone enlighten on this problem's origin.

Thanx in advance.

Regards

Vipin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since you are referring a contract while creating the sale order, the SP will be picked up from the referring document and it will be in display mode which is SAP standard behaviour.

It is advisable not to change this standard behaviour. Work on copy control routines to influence the release partner.

Regards,

GSL.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin,

As per ur message, I understood that.

U have either created ur own contract documnet type or ur own Account group.

if u create ur own document type, u need to do the partner determination for ur documnet type in VOPA,

R else

If u create ur own account group, u need to assign ur account group to the specific document type in VOPA

Check out n if nt work let me know

*Hope it helps U ,Reward Points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riyajuddin,

Your reply was quite helpful. Thanx a lot for the same.

I have faced another problem while creating the release order, system is not able to carry to carry the copy control options from Value / Master contract to sales order. Its giving the error that Copy from Master contract (VK) to Sales Order (BOR) is not possible

Can any one help on this. I have already made the copy control settings.

Thanx

Vipin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto OVT0 and select the sold to party > double click sales data > double click sales.> and check if it is in display mode.

ideally it is not advisable to change the SP...

reward points if it helps

regards

Biju