cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is a issue in PI for Counter variable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are facing issue in the Counter variable with the below mentioned RootCause.

Root Cause: com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.MessageMappingException: Runtime exception during processing target field mapping /LIST/S_UNB/D_0020. The message is: Exception:[java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/seeburger/functions/permstore/CounterFactory] in class com.sap.xi.tf._ProductForecastNotification_TO_E_DELFOR_D97A_ method getSeeburgerCounter$[UNB_COUNTER_8713381197918_5013546104076

Attached is the Trace document for the issue, Here what is strange is we can execute the inbound paylaod successfully in Message mapping but it is getting failed in SXMB_MONI.

Please provide your valuable suggestins on this issue as it need to be solved in 24 hours.

Regards

Ashok Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

We are using PI7.0 version, Here we have successful case till 18-06-2015 but suddenly we are facing issue in production,where we don't have .jar/class files in IMPORTS of UDF but we have jar/class files in Imported Archieve.

We took the failure case payload and tested in Quality where it is success but failed in production.

Please check the TRACE and guide me to resolve the issue.

Best Regards

Ashok Reddy

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashok,

I have checked the trace. NoClassDefFoundError exception is thrown when PI is not able to find .jar file (Imported archive) in ESR which contain com.seeburger.functions.permstore.CounterFactory.class. Please compare Quality UDF, imported archive with Production objects.

1. UDF should have proper imports or full path should be given for CounterBean and CounterFactory in UDF.

2. Imported archive in ESR should have above classes (complied with correct JVM version, I think PI 7.0 - JVM 1.4).

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashok,

You have to use import statement for CounterBean and CounterFactory classes. Add import statement in "imports" of UDF. You have to import the jar file containing those classes into ESR.

Example:

Seeburger variable? | SCN