Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Code to be changed in dealer scenario

vikas_sehra2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am working on dealer scenario with MRP indicator in excise invoice. I have created tax code V0 with excise conditions and also another tax code 1V with same conditions.

When I use tax code V0 in the Purchase Order, system does not calculated tax in invoice. Only when I change tax code to 1V, excise provided while GRN is calculated in Invoice.

Or when I create PO with tax code 1V and while creating invoice tax code V0 is defaulted in the invoice  the invoice header. Now again when I change header tax to 1V as per the PO line item, tax calculations are updated correct.

Is this correct and only procedure as we want that we should not need to change the tax code in MIRO. we want that tax code V0 which is used in PO should not be required to change in the invoice.

There is no difference in condition types maintained for both the tax codes.

9 REPLIES 9

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the tax procedure you are using?

0 Kudos

Hi,

INIndiaTAXINN

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
and also another tax code 1V with same conditions

What do you mean by this?  Same values, same validity period ???

When I use tax code V0 in the Purchase Order, system does not calculated tax in invoice

With the standard configuration, the only possibility for the above could be validity period in the condition record is prior to the purchase order creation date.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Please find the screen shot below by what I wanted to say that all the condition types are maintained for both the tax codes V0 & 1V with same %age as value.

0 Kudos

Check whether you have assigned the Taxcode V0 to Country.

SPRO-->Logistics - General-->Tax on Goods Movements-->India-->Basic Settings-->Determination of Excise Duty-->Condition-Based Excise Determination-->Assign Tax Code to Company Codes

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Yes, Config was maintained for both the tax codes.

0 Kudos

I dont understand why you need to tax code with the same condition types? In trader  / dealer purchase, you should use a Zero tax code by maintaining condition records with zero percentage for BED / SED / AED and 100% for JMX1 / JSX1 / JAX1

You must change the Excise base value and duties as per the dealer invoice during Goods receipt / Excise invoice and Post it.

While performing MIRO, you should change the Base amount same as the Excise base value in MIGO and check.

No need to change the tax code in MIRO.

Let me know if you are doing the process differently than I explained.

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

I also have the same query that as I need to change the tax code than only excise values are defaulted in MIRO due to which two tax codes are required.

When I create PO and Invoice with tax code V0 which is not changed in MIRO, excise values are not defaulted in MIRO.

Please suggest.

Regards

Vikas Sehra

0 Kudos

In TAXINN, tax code doesn't play any role with out condition records. If you have maintained JMX1 100% and JMOP 0% for your V0 tax code, then system fetches the Excise duty provided you have altrered the Excise base and entered the duty along with MRP indicator in MIGO posting.