cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO DP to Flex Planning data transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Has anyone had this requirement before?  I have a customer for whom we need to create a short term solution to send forecast data (including additional characteristic values other than material and location) from APO Demand Planning (7.X) into a (highly customized) Flex Planning info structure (ECC 6.0).  If anyone has done this before I would love to hear how. 

Also if anyone has any suggestions as to how this might be accomplished I would love to hear that as well.

Thanks,

Sean

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sean

At least I have not worked on such requirement, but suggestion here could be:

• To pull APO data in BW (APO BW or if you have actual BW stand alone system). This would be on the basis of combinations required.
  • Then sending this information back to ECC. The logic totally depends upon what is the custom solution you have. Though not sure but you can see message type PROACT (Stock and sales data) also, if it helps in pulling and sending this information and mapping the same to your custom solution.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

or you can try to use the idoc for custom info structures...cant recollect the name.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sean,

First I would try t.code /SAPAPO/REL_TO_OLTP - release from InfoProvider to ERP system!

Thanks,

Regards, Marius