cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear the Renewal Reminder Date field for Master Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I need to clear the renewal reminder date field for approx 1000 master agreements so that no reminder mail is sent to the owner of the agreement.Even though we clear the Renewal Reminder Date for MA/AGR, event still exists in the Calendar Events which will send mail to document owner.

Is there a way through which we can clear the Renewal Reminder date and also delete the events from Calender Event so that no mail is sent to the owner.

Kindly Help.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have custom Validation script that checks various fields for Master Agreement document. In this script we are setting or clearing the Renewal Reminder date. When we deactivate this script and clear the Renewal Reminder date, the calendar  event is inactivated. Also again when we set the Reminder date, the corresponding event is updated. So this means that the custom  Validation script is creating the problem. Please advise some way to overcome the issue.

Thanks

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Have you raised this to SAP.

They might provide u some reference Note

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joginder,

I have raised the issue with SAP and they are investigating.

Thanks

Rahul

former_member207877
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

Just write a query which will fetch all your master agreements and then use it in a explicitly called script( in Schedule task).

Logic is just set the renewal reminder date to null.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajshekhar,

Setting the Renewal reminder date to null is not the issue. When I clear the renewal reminder date, the old event in the Calender event still exists.
Renewal Reminder date can be cleared through script but how to get rid of the events in Calender Event??

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

Follow the Rajshekhar suggested method to clear the Renewal reminder date in MA/AGR.

Once you delete the renewal date in contracts system will automatically remove the Calendar Events.

If you want you can test it. Take one MA id for which you want to delete renewal reminder event.

Go to Background Task Status and select pending daemon alerts query it displays all the future calendar events. Check your MA in that list and note it. Then remove the renewal reminder date in that MA and you will not find that MA in that list.You can test it by using Contract Calendar also. When you place mouse over on bold date in calendar you will find list of contracts. Then remove one contract renewal date and you will see the difference.

Regards,

Lava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lava,

The system does not remove the event from Calender Event. It still exists in the list even though the Renewal Reminder date is deleted.

Which Application version you are using??

I am using Version 7.0.09.01.

I think there is some version issue.

Thanks

RP