cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Langauge Installtion Media

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I am planning to install Spanish language on my system .

My SAP system details are as follows:

BBPCRM      701    0007

SAP_BASIS  702    0010

SAP_ABAP   702    0010

I am referring SAP note 330104 - Transport request used for language delivery // SRx

I found Language media reference to CRM 7.0 EHP 2 also and SAP net weaver 7.02 also.

On what basis should we select media. We are directly choosing  language installable depending on SAP_BASIS or the core component.

Please guide.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your quick reply.. Finally We convinced client to copy files under folder FS i.e.ESCRM71F.PAT and PRODLABEL to /usr/sap/trans/EPS/in and resumed installation.

We successfully installed Spanish language. Thanks for the valuable reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have downloaded material and extracted it. I do not find any .SAR/ .CAR file there only .PAT  and LABLE.ASC file is there.

While loading from frontend SMLT does not accept .PAT file. Also client is not willing to give OS access so that we can copy .PAT to /EPS/in.. Plaese help how to get  >SAR file for Spanish lanagauge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When you click on sap language import. You will be facing a screen, in that you must see a path dialog box.. You can specify the path where you kept your relevant file.. And when u click on find package if relevant file is present it will automatically detect the language pack. And from there you can proceed with install..

Let me know if you need more help.

Regards,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

I click on langaue import then on the next screen choosing from front end. Then browsing on my local m/c  .. selecting  .PAT file under FS folder. But smlt gives error file given is not .sar or .car...

now how to import .pat through Gui..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In SMLT page after you create language you must be seeing language which needs to be installed.

you will find import package next to that language.

once you click import package you will get other screen which asks for path. you can provide a custom path where your language files are present.on clicking search package it will automatically detect language pack for your language. then you can start with executing the language.

Regards,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please paste error screenshot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Spr,

You can get your media by navigating to below location.

service market place-> software downloads-> Installation & upgrades-> A-Z Index-> click on letter N-> select sap netweaver-> select your systems NW version and corresponding EHP->Click on installation & upgrades-> select your os-> select your db

when you scroll down you will be able to see files to be downloaded. In check box select NW 7.XX Language 1/N N- number of parts for that file add all parts and add to download basket.

after u download and extract u will have entire  language pack for your system recommendation. select ES- Spanish language from that folder.

and for language installation you can follow this guide http://scn.sap.com/community/netweaver-administrator/blog/2012/12/10/installation-of-languages-on-sa...

Hope this helps.

regards,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe you are on CRM 7.0 EHP1 and not EHP2. You would need to select media based on your product and not the underlying platform.

51038762: DVD is what you should be looking at