cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is any standard Report for Employee Punch in & Punch out available in SAP HR....

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are implemeting Time with status-1.

Punch in & Punch out is captured in 2011 & TEVEN

Now client wants to see the attendance employee wise when they have punched in & punched out.

Then they want Org.Unit,Pers Area & Su Area wise.

Do we have this kind of report available by any chance, i ran attendance report its not giving any out put to me.

please guide.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Where in Payroll i can see the Punch in/out not able to locate.

Thanks

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There aren't any standard report available for displaying time entries of the employee.

See if this link helps, not sure though

Clock In/Clock Out Report - SAP Transactionware General Merchandise - SAP Library

Also, below are some of the clock in/out related reports which you can check out, though all pertain to corrections.

• RPTCOR                                     Test Environment for Clock-In/Out Corrections
  • RPTCORAPP                                  Clock-In/Out Corrections: Approve Documents
  • RPTCORAPTEST                               Test Report: Area Page for Clock-In/Out Corrections
  • RPTCORDBDEL                                Clock-In/Out Corrections: Delete Obsolete Documents
  • RPTCORDBVIEW                               Display Clock-In/Out Corrections (Database)
  • RPTCOREMAIL                                Clock-In/Out Corrections: E-Mails to Involved Persons
  • RPTCORERR                                  Clock-In/Out Corrections: Process Errors in Entries
  • RPTCORERR_ALL                              Clock-In/Out Corrections: Process Errors in Entries
  • RPTCORLIST                                 Clock-In/Out Corrections: Check Corrections
  • RPTCORPOST                                 Clock-In/Out Corrections: Post
  • RPTCORSTOPWF                               Clock-In/Out Corrections: End Open Processes
  • RPTCORTMAIL                                Clock-In/Out Corrections: Request Correction of Errors
  • RPTCORUIATEST                              Test Report for UIA Interface for Clock-In/Out Corrections

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

AGain i am saying.. rather than searching for standard report.. play with SE16n T-code, it will take hardly ten mins to get the excel sheet.

if you want to get the clock in and out employee wise go to pa0000 give employment status 3.. it will list out all active employees,

take that employee in excel sheet and upload in se16n again in the personnel number field of giving the table TEVEN.

You will get the report. same for org unit.

Thanks

Sriram.