Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi SD Guru,

I have a requirement in pricing procedure could you please help me to find
the solution.

It’s a natural Gas industry and the row product in contain 6 component. I have
created a demo procedure for it.

*Requirement is the total price of 6
component ZPPR,ZPNA,ZPKE,ZPGS,ZPHS,ZPLS = ZCON(PR00) price.

* Component aggregate price should not be equal to ZCON value.

101          0              ZPPR       1  Price                                                                                                991                              ERL

102          0              ZPNA      2 Price                                                                                                 991

103          0              ZPKE       3 Price                                                                                                 991

104          0              ZPGS       4 Price                                                                                                  991

105          0              ZPHS       5 Price                                                                                                  991

106          0              ZPLS       6 Price                                                                                                   991

180          0              ZCON     component Price                                                                         2                                           ERL

199          0                              ComponentAggregate Price     101          106          X        9                 2    

201          0              ZPPF        Processing Fee                                                                                                                         ERS

202          0              ZPFR       Freight                                                                                     4                                                              ERF

203          0              ZPFP        Freight Premium                                                                                                                      ERF

204          0              ZPFM      Freight Minimum                                                                                                                     ERF

210          0                              Net Value                                                                                   3               2

501          0                              Gross price            

I have maintained the condition type according to above table. But when i maintained the condition type ZCON in the procedure the above condition type are getting inactive. I am unable to fix this issue.

ZCON -condition class is -Price, And all avove condition class are discount.

I am not able to fetch the total to 6 component
price in ZCON condition type. And the ZCON value is automatically added on aggregate
price. How to exclude it.

And the above six condition vale total should be  ZCON value and it will post to accounting. Above six condition type vale should not post to accounting.

Please suggest me some solution and check my procedure is correct or not. If wrong suggest me the correct way.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Dutta,

Can you please check about the sequencing of Pricing Condition Types. If all your other condition types also have condition class as Price then it will give error as sequencing issue so in that case you can put the ZCON as first row or above other 6 condition type in your pricing procedure.

I hope any of your pricing related routine is not responsible for this issue, double check as required from your end once. Thanks.

Regards,

Arindam

AtanuDutta
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Arindam,

Thanks for your reply. i have checked condition class of all condition type, only ZCON has condition class as price remaining are discount and surcharges.

Actually i am aso not sure about the sequenceing of condition type.

I checked that if i put the condition type ZCON on top then the error is not comming all condition type are active but how to fetch the total vale to  as ZCON value. If we put a rutine and pass the vale is this pass to accounting?

The requirement is :

*ZCON price should be the total price of 6component ZPPR,ZPNA,ZPKE,ZPGS,ZPHS,ZPLS = ZCON(PR00) price.

* Component aggregate price should not be equal to ZCON value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dutta,

As per my understanding your actual base price is sum of all 1 to 6 condition type right.

First you  mention the pricing procedure as you fallowed all condition types.

When comes to ZCON condition types mention the Step no From Ex: 101 and  To Ex 106 assign Accounting key for the same.

So that it will call calculate all the condition types and value post to Respective GL accounts.

I hope it may be helpful.

Let me know if any clarification.

Regards,

Ranga

AtanuDutta
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ranga,

Thanks for your reply.

1.I have maintained the condition type according to below table. But when i maintained the condition type ZCON in the procedure the above condition type are getting inactive. I am unable to fix this issue.

Here ZCON -condition class is -Price, And all above condition class are discount.

2. If i change the condition class of ZCON as discount & Surcharge and maintained the Step no From Ex: 101 and  To Ex 106

Then all condition type are active but it's not adding the value From Ex: 101 and  To Ex 106.

3. If i maintained the condition record in VK11 as 100% then the aggregate value is reflecting in ZCON but i have to make as statistical. It will not post to accounting and in net value all the record value (Subtotal + ZCON)  are comming. Only ZCON value should come in net value. 

101          0              ZPPR       1  Price                                                                                                991                             

102          0              ZPNA      2 Price                                                                                                 991

103          0              ZPKE       3 Price                                                                                                 991

104          0              ZPGS       4 Price                                                                                                  991

105          0              ZPHS       5 Price                                                                                                  991

106          0              ZPLS       6 Price                                                                                                   991

180          0              ZCON     component Price                                                                 2                                           ERL

199          0                              Component Aggregate Price     101          106          X        9                 2    

Please suggest me how to solve it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dutta,

Can you please share your condition type of ZCDO  and Discount and Pricing procedure to get the better clarity.

Just Please give explain the calculation logic & with value which value needs to post the GL.

Regards,

Ranga