cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Flow in SAP Fiori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone guide me in workflow of purchase order SAP Fiori app, the app was configured in Fiori Launch Pad but the work flow item shows null. Help me out in solving this issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Visweswaran,

Please make sure that the workflow scenario works in SAPGUI before implementing Fiori.

How many PO release workitems are in the user's SAPGUI inbox?

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually the sap inbox shows 0 but we have released some work flows. Can you suggest me some ideas.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Visweswaran,

It is correct behaviour. My Inbox shows workitems in SAPGUI inbox.

Your case is that there is no workitem in SAPGUI inbox, so My Inbox shows no workitem.

Please make sure that the workflow scenario works in SAPGUI before implementing Fiori.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Now I have changed some settings by using the transaction code SWU3 got the work flow count and the two messages created in SAP Inbox. Now can you guide me any further in SAP Fiori workflow for PO.    

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Visweswaran,

Please upload a screenshot of SAPGUI Inbox which shows workitems.

Can you approve the Release PO workitems from SAPGUI Inbox?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even though, I have released the PO from tcode me29n, my inbox shows the count 0. I have attached the screen shot of my sap inbox above.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Visweswaran,

It is also correct behavior because there is no workitem for Release PO in the SAPADMIN's SAPGUI Inbox.

Your issue is that MM workflow and release strategy are not configured in ERP. Please work with your colleague who knows MM.

Preparation and Customizing (MM-PUR-GF) - MM - Materials Management: Workflow Scenarios - SAP Librar...

Regards,