cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checklist after Managed System Upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please help me with SAP documentation on all checks to be done for the below SAP Solution Manager functionalities after Managed systems have been upgraded:

•     Technical Monitoring
  •     Business Process Monitoring
  •     Change Request Management

For example -

If an ERP system is upgraded from EHP4 SAP ERP 6.0 to EHP7 SAP ERP 6.0 and Business Process Monitoring has been configured for same in Solution Manager system then what should be the checklist for BPMon functionality on both ERP and Solution Manager system.

Please share SAP document for same.

Thanks & Regards,

Nisha Nemade

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

Do you have response now for the questions you posted. We are also looking for same solution.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Tejas

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Charm shouldn't change that much as long as you leverage the same logical component; tech monitoring on the other hand will break as Ehp 4 was still using NW 7.0x, Ehp7 on the hand is NW 7.4 (this will vary depending on how much customizing of the SAP template you performed) basically use your previous template and duplicate under the ABAP 7.1 > template.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Billy,

Yes I am aware of the above, but I would like to see a SAP recommended checklist / document covering the steps to be checked / performed after Managed System upgrade for the mentioned functionalities :

•     Technical Monitoring
  •     Business Process Monitoring
  •     Change Request Management

Thanks & Regards,

Nisha Nemade