cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to refresh the report in SAP CRYSTAL REPORT 2011

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am unable to refresh the report in SAP Crystal report 2011. ODBC Drivers are in CLIENT system has 32-bit and SERVER system has 64-bit.

When I refresh the report in BI Lanchpad(64 bit) then it showing following error.

Thanks in advance,

A.kavya kumari.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kavya,

The BI Server should have the 32-bit ODBC as well.

Legacy CR 2011 still uses 32-bit Processing Servers unlike Crystal Reports for Enterprise that uses 64-bit services.

-Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can we edit the report in BI Launchpad?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavya,

No, First you to export the report on CR 2011 tool , then you can make changes &  again you have to save report in Repository. After that you can view your latest report as per you changes .

--Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i am exporting the CR report, what i have to select CR.COM or Enterprise to see in BI Launchpad?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open Crystal Report 2011 tool>>>>File>>>>Open>>>>Select Enterprise Option>>>>Fill all credentials>>>>Select Your File which you want to do changes>>>>>>Open >>>>>Ok.

After doing Changes , then you can save the report in respository.

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One of the things I ALWAYS do when I'm working on a report from the BI Platform is save a local copy and work in the local copy instead of the one that has been published.  That way I can do frequent saves, even if I'm not completely finished with the changes, without affecting the published copy of the report.  It also means that if I badly screw something up in the copy I'm editing, I always have a "good" copy on the BI Platform to re-export and start over.

-Dell

Answers (0)