cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - found in negative cache - Not loading launchpad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues,

I installed Fiori with the newest release and in general it works very good.

But when I refresh the page (pressing f5), or recall it in a new tab after a some time (maybe timeout) the launchpad doesn't load anymore.

We have no custom modification and no own made apps within the launchpad.

Can somebody help me please?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

janosdezsi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Simon,

please implement the SAPUI5 Library patch as described in notes: 2202559 and 2207373

That solved similar issues with Firefox in the past.

Best regards,

Janos

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

Probably, you are using old version of UI library. Check out the latest packages available.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I currently run 1.28.1 - I readed the related note and can't find any hint which will solve that issue.

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

The latest stable version available is 1.28.10 , There are some fixes for BusyIndicator. Not sure if this is for FLP, But upgrading your UI library to 1.28.9 or 1.28.10 should fix it. There are lot of fixes done on 1.28.6 as well.

Check the entire change log here and see, if your issue is fixed here. You can see entire fixes done from 1.28.0 to 1.28.10

OpenUI5 SDK - Demo Kit

Regards,
Tejas

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Simon,

I saw that you were running Firefox and tried to run there and could replicate the issue. I got the same errors. But in Chrome, everything worked well. Please try in Chrome. This might be a UI5 bug.

If you clear the cache, then you will be able to reload in Firefox too. But anyway this is not expected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I run everything in FireFox. I'm not sure how to rebuild the same issue with Chrome. So far it didn't happen with Chrome. FireFox is default browser, next to a old version of IE. Has anybody else the same issues with FireFox?

A way to rebuild it in FireFox: Open Launchpad, wait 10 minutes open a other tab and refresh the old tab. In two of four times it works in this way.

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't even have to wait. Just by refreshing, I can reproduce issue in Firefox. I run 1.28.6.

If you want to work with FF, I guess you need to raise it to SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your feedback. Which Ui Version do you have.

I still wait for the next SP which include the 1.28.10.

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Simon

You have to check notes for this. Latest stable is 1.28.11. Check sp12 notes.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-63957

Reg

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

The notes are to big to implement them on the system. I tried with note 2141753.

And I already have the newst offical released SP on our system.SAP_UI 740 SP12.

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are on SP12, you should not try 2141753. (it is for SP10 to go upto 1.26.9)

On SP12, you can go up to 1.28.10, by applying note 2190456. Our basis team got it installed within couple of hours.

Plugging in by blog, if that can help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm sorry, the 4 GB Ram are not enough to install the note on the system. Last time the update of Ui5 with a note toke more than 8GB memory.