cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Transfer Vendor in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Requirement:

I have a requirement to restrict the PO sending for a specific vendor (External), during PO amendment in SRM system.

SAP ---> XI ---> Vendor system.

What I did:

I was trying to use the method of copying the implementation BBP_PO_SEND_XML to a user-defined implementation ‘ZBBP_PO_SEND_XML’ (referring the note 492988).

My query:

1. In one of the blog I read " If you don't activate XI in the customizing, then SRM considers the BC scenario during the PO XML output ". Where do i need to set this?

Is there any specific setting in SPRO for XI activation?

2. During the PO sending none of the functions mentioned below is getting triggered:

a. BCEBPXML1 BBP_BAPI_PO_SEND

b. XIEBPXML1 BBP_XI_PO_SEND

c. XISAPXML1 BBP_SAPXML1_PO_SEND.

Is the triggering of the FM's are scenario specific?

3. Can anyone suggest a solution for my requirement?

Kindly advice me how to proceed.

Warm Regards,

Jojo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jojo,

There is a specific setting that needs to be active if you want to use XI as an XML interface.

Go to Customizing>SRM> SRM Server -->Cross Application Basic Settings --> Enable use of Exchange Infrastructure.

for example: Enable Use of Exchange Infrastructure

Use

Here you determine if Enterprise Buyer is to use the Exchange Infrastructure for communication between system components.

Activities

To enable the Exchange Infrastructure for your system, flag the indicator Use Application Infrastucture. The system then exchanges data between system components via interfaces of the Exchange Infrastructure.

Example

Within SRM scenarios, for example, Supplier Self-Services (SUS), you exchange documents between Enterprise Buyer and a SUS System

with regards,

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mahesh,

Thanks for the info.

I checked this setting. It is done in the system. But still it is not triggering any of the required function modules.

a. BCEBPXML1 BBP_BAPI_PO_SEND

b. XIEBPXML1 BBP_XI_PO_SEND

c. XISAPXML1 BBP_SAPXML1_PO_SEND.

When I send the purchase order from SRM system, I am able to see the XML format of the PO in sxmb_moni.

In the method IF_EX_EXEC_METHODCALL_PPF~EXECUTE, I tried populating a custom table thinking that the manual break point will not work.

This custom table is not getting populated.