Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statistical conditions pass to FI

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SD experts,

I know if we want to post the Statistical conditions values into FI , we need to activate Accrual check box in V/06 & V/08 Statistical conditions should be blank.

Above setting i learnt from Lakshmipathi sir blog.

But in my system i observed In V/06 Accrual check box activated fine & V/08 also Statistical conditions type activated.

But values are posted to accounting , could you please tell me and if we remove Statistical conditions how system will know this is Statistical conditions type.

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash (OP is advise to take of spell checks before posting post.)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
But values are posted to accounting

Have you checked to which G/L Account, the values were posting?  If you set the configuration correctly, it should have been to Accrual G/L Account which is nothing but a provisional account. 

G. Lakshmipathi

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi sir,

Thank you so much for your update.

In my case i have checked in accounting document both G/L accounts are posted to FI.

( G/L Account /Provisional account  ).

But from your post i understand amount should be posted to provisional account only.

Please correct me if i am wrong , please.

Thanks in advance.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in VKOA assignment any G/L Account is assigned under provisional account tab.  From your comments, it seems, you have not assigned the said G/L account.

G. Lakshmipathi

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi sir,

I have checked in VKOA , in provisional account G/L account is assigned & account key also assigned.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If any value is not posting to the desired G/L Account, you should be knowing how to cross check this.

First check to which G/L Account, the value has been posted.  Then, check in VKOA to which combination, this G/L Account is assigned.  The other way to check is from condition tab where click on Analysis tab so that system would show for which combination, that G/L Account has been considered.

G. Lakshmipathi

Ksinu
Newcomer
0 Kudos
same in my case as well, condition type is marked as accrual in v/06 & also it is marked as statistical in V/08 but in V/08 accrual key is maintained as ERU and account key is blank. and in VKOA we have maintained 2 accounts i.e brokerage account in GL account field & Accrued Brokerage in accrual account field. but while doing VF01 data is flowing to accounting. is this standard behavior?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But values are posted to accounting , could you please tell me and if we remove Statistical conditionshow system will know this is Statistical conditions type.

venu,

An example is Rebates process, in the pricing procedure the rebate condition types are not marked as statistical but still in the bill, these are statistical. As you suggested in other condition types, when we activate field accruals, then it is treated as statistical in transaction documents. So, the conclusion is there are different logic built in SAP SD to know if a condition type should be statistical and this inturn is dictated by business scenario rationale.

I appreciate your R&D, looking into each setting minutely and trying to understand SD. This habit will definitely help you and make several skills better, to be an analyst. But you have to come up with or know a business need/requirement or scenario, for which you are researching. What is the objective of this analysis? How will it benefit a company/business/client?

TW

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what are these: Satsticel and stasticel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

Have you created new account key & assigned new GL account to this key?

Check your pricing procedure and see what values have been assigned there in Account and accrual key fields against condition type?

Please check and Revert

Jitesh

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

oh sorry

Statistical conditions

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

venu gopal wrote:

oh sorry

Statistical conditions

Would you mind updating the discussion description? Otherwise it won't be of any help to someone looking for similar questions and using correct spelling. Also it is just confusing to other SCN members.

Thank you.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

venu,

sometimes, i make the first draft of my question in a word document, this helps me correct the spellings, improve the clarity (explain clearly what i want, and use less words) etc. try it out, maybe it helps.

tw