Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Access to Transporter to Report Events

arun_yesodharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi EM Gurus,

I have a scenario where certain events will be reported by the transporters agent.The client requires the same to be

done on client portal.

The expectation is, an alert will be generated for the predecessor events to notify the transporter to report the event as & when it occurs,the alert will have a direct link to the portal.Clicking on which the event management reporting screen will be displayed on the transporters default internet browser.

How can this be done.Any suggestions

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

If I understood correctly, you have to do below steps.  I have never tried this but you can try and let me know.

1. Define alert and configure everything on the previous event.

2. Go to Define Alert Framework Integration to SAP Event Management and give server path URL(Web Interface(Classic)) (Refer ICE_DELAYED_PROD).

3. Select 3 in Link (Web Interface)

Check and let me know.

Regards

GGOPII

arun_yesodharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

I am using WebDynPro for WebUi instead of classic interface.How can i config the same with Webdynpro.

Also ,i didn't get by what you mean by ICE_DELAYED_PROD.Is this  a multi task activity ?I am unable to find the same in my SAP System.

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is just a setting in transaction /SAPTRX/AFPD:

2 Direct Link should match what you want.

The server name is retrieved for Webdynpro automatically. This would be only needed for WCL.

Best regards,

Steffen

arun_yesodharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stefen,

I have maintained the following in /SAPTRX/AFPD:

But somehow the link displayed along the mail is in scrambled form as follows:

Any idea if this is some config issues.

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

if you use Webdynpro remove the entry from URL(Web Interface Classic).

And did you setup an entry in SICF for TRA10_FWAGENT?

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Remove link from WebInterface classic as directed by Steffan.

F1 help for URL(Web Interface(Classic)):

"If you are using the Web interface (Web Dynpro ABAP), you do not need to maintain a link here. Instead, you must maintain the Link (Web Interface) field. If you use the Web interface (Web Dynpro ABAP), you can maintain any hyperlink in this field. As a prerequisite, you must set value 3 for the Web interface link."

This looks like URL encoding and manipulation issue.

Talk to Basis team on below settings:

Go to SICF -> default host -> sap -> bc -> webdynpro -> saptrx -> em_fpm_ui -> error pages tab ->  scroll down little bit -> system logon -> configuration  -> check protocol field - https. (I don't know because of secure login it gives like that I believe.

Check this URL Encoding and Manipulation - Secure Programming - SAP Library and talk to basis team.

Regards

GGOPII

arun_yesodharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

Can you help me with how to setup TRA10_FWAGENT in SICF.The below is the error am facing upon executing the link after correcting the link in the alert.

I have checked in the mentioned service  in SICF.But where to assign TRA10_FWAGENT.I am not sure.

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

you have to create subnodes like here with the name TRA10_FWAGENT here:

To be on the safe side enter both subnodes with same name.

Settings are:

Client and a user if anonymous access should possible. Or do you create user for all people reporting events?

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Once more thing, when the URL goes outside the client network then you ask the client to use HTTPS instead of HTTP.  This would be safe so talk to Basis team.

Regards

GGOPII

arun_yesodharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

Thanks for the help.I have assigned the TRA10_FWDAGENT for both the services & now the SAP Internal error while accessing the link is resolved.

However now there is nothing displayed on the web.The screen remains blank as follows:

Is there additional config that needs to be done to make the events visible.In the normal WebUi everything is visible ie./SAPTRX/EM_START.Any Guess?

arun_yesodharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the advice Gopi,i will take care of the same.

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

did you assign to the user specified in SICF a Profile in transaction /SAPTRX/UCUSER?

Best regards,

Steffen

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Direct Link config is also described here:

Direct Access to Detailed Information - SAP Event Management - SAP Library

Best regards,
Steffen

arun_yesodharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

Yes, the user has been maintained in the transaction.I will check the link provided by you & update if i am able to solve the same.Thanks

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe check also if the user has the needed authorizations to display EH.

Also check if these notes are installed:

2002844 - Garbled URLs for the WebDynpro UI

1835709 - Wrong direct link to event handler details in alert e-mail

Best regards,

Steffen

arun_yesodharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

The note did the trick, the URLs are now appearing correctly & also the link is getting open in browser.I guess earlier i was trying with wrong link.

Thanks Steffen & Gopi for your help!!

Still need to confirm with my BASIS team as how can i provide access for the same to external users.

Answers (0)