cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Determination Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus,

I am getting message VF051 error in account determination.

The VKOA settings are okay. G/L accounts have been assigned to KOFI and KOFK condn types. Foreign trade mandatory data is complete. Yet am getting the error.

Shall appreciate guidance in this regard.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Check SAP NOtes 113512.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

To resolve the error, you can analyze account determination in the billing document. Process:

Goto T.Code: VF02 & Enter Invoice number

Next (On the top most strip) goto Environment

Next (Select Environment) go to Account determination

Next (In Account Determination) select Revenue Account Determination (first option)

This will list all the condition types in the Billing document & analyze each condition & check for which G/L accounts is not determined.

Possible errors:

1. VKOA not maintained for required combination

Solution: Maintain the combination in VKOA.- which you have already checked.

2. Account Assignment of Customer / material not maintained in Customer / Material Master (If maintained in combination in VKOA).

Solution:

Option 1 (Standard solution):

step 1: Cancel Billing Document --> Reverse PGI --> cancel Delivery --> Cancel Sales Order

step 2: Maintain Customer master / Material Master correctly.

step 3: Recreate sales Order --> Delivery --> PGI --> Invoicing.

Option 2:

Force the Account Assignment Group of Customer / Material through Debug in change mode of Billing document, which will release Billing Document to Accounting.

3. Account Key not maintained in Pricing Procedure:

Impact: This may create accounting document, but if condition type, which are to be posted to account, but do not have account key maintained in pricing procedure, it will not be post the relevant condition type to G/L account.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This error probably is showing for the condition types which were set as accural type while configuring condition types but no accrual G/L account assignment were made at account assignment. so check these following.

1) in the account determination analysis check what are the condition types were displaying and check these conditon types were configured as accrual type.

2) check for these condition types in the pricing procedure whether they were posting as accrual accont(If you dont want to post as accrual,take out the accrual key assingned in the pricing proceudre and also de-activate the accrual settings in the condition tyep)

3)in the account assignment check whether G/L account assignment is made for the conditon type

Let me know if any help needed further

Reward if this helps

Regards

Simu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simu,

Thanks. I am trying your suggestion through my FI colleague and shall come back to you for further help if needed.

Shall reward points once I try.

Gauru