Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC ARA Dashboard "Risk Violations" - Can you hide "Profiles"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

System: GRC AC v10 SP14

On the NWBC ARA Dashboard "Risk Violations", is it possible to hide the selection for "Profile". I have searched for and tested every Auth Obj I can find and nothing hides it.

Thanks

-john

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you provide the tab/screenshot , where you find Profile. Could you try customizing EUP. IF you are mentioning about profile selection from dropdown, then i do not think it is controlled by auth. object.

Former Member
0 Kudos

John,

Are you intending to remove Profile violation data from the dashboard?  What is your requirement for removing this drop-down item?

I think what you are really looking for is "Maintain Exclude Objects for Batch Risk Analysis" within SPRO-->GRC-->Access Risk Analysis-->Batch Risk Analysis.  You can populate this table with all of the users, roles, and profiles that you want to exclude from Batch Risk Analysis, which directly affects the information that is reported in the Dashboards.  Here, you can exclude profiles like SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW from the dashboard reports.  You can also exclude roles such as SAP* or system user accounts as well.

Regards,

Ken