Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:PF Number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have small issue . When   pc00_m40_cedt or PC00_m4-_calc

In Our organization we have Around 1000 employees

Around 900 Employees PF number is appearing in Payslip  and Around 100 Employees PF Number is not appearing What could  be the reason .

Please guide me where is the problem , Please see screen shot for your reference .

Regards

jagan

Not appearing PF number

a

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i hope it is fixed now...

Former Member
0 Kudos

No yet , user has been locked the payroll , in PRD, once i get any confirmation i will do it . once it will fixed i will update the status .

Former Member
0 Kudos

i believe your query is answered now.

plz confirm the action take as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please take the download of IT0587 for all the employee nad cross check and compare the field name old employees nd new hires. they must be having the different field name for PF number and new hirings must have different field name. Take a download and re-upload the PF number for the old employees in new fields through lsmw. and save the records again take the downlaod to reverify it and confirm whether all employee's pf is in the new fields re execute the simulation payslip.

it will surely help.

Many Thanks

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

is it happening for a special EG or ESg? also Can u please once check the payslip (form) running for

those employees whose pf number is coming and for whom pf number is not coming on payslip .

also please check th efield name input EEPFM and EEPFN. it may be due to old employees must be having the old field that may be either of this. try chnging these fields.

i remember in 2013 there ws same issue i faced i have reloaded the pf number in employee data for the new field modified by SAP which made all the employee updated for the PF number in the same filed name.

try using to upload the all PF number into new field name through LSMW to the new field for PF number. please check SAP site for the filed number changes in PF.

Regards,

priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka ,

In PA 30 PF number is mentioned .

EEPFN - is i use this filed around 90% of employee PF number is appearing Payslip

EEPFM- if i use this field remaining 10% of Employee PF number is appears but 90% of employee PF number is disappears .

I do know what is the reason , please help me .

Regards

jagan

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the INEPF cluster in PC_PAYRESULT, earlier me also faced same Issue I think in PF two tables are there kindly check from which table you are fetching the PF number and assign correct one in transaction "PE51_CHECKTAB" as we as in "single field" in PE51 transaction.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat ,

Thanks for your reply .

I have checked in PE51 There are 2 tables

EEPFM--->PF NO-- if i put in table field  some of the employee PF number appears

EEPFN--->PF NO--if i put this in table filed what are the employee number are appeared in the above filed , disappears in this table . Please guide me what is the problem , please see the screen shot

Regards

jagan

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I told, I have faced similar Issue long back, at that time I have updated IT0587 records again with using LSMW later It works fine.

NOTE: SAP has introduces one of this PF table recently, that's why you can't get PF number recent records, kindly check these employees PF tables and try to find the difference and later kindly update the IT0587 once again for all employees then all the employees PF table will be same you will get PF number accordingly for all employees.

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty