cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I need your guidance. I have three distri channels wholesale, retail and direct. I have a customer base of about 4000 customers. I do not want the sales person from wholesale to access the customer master of retail and direct and vice versa.

In what settings this can be achieved?

Please guide. Thanks in advance.

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This can be restricted with respect to the sales office that is determined on the basis of sales area.

When sales group are assigned to the sales office then we can restrict the sales people to view their customer records for respective sales area

That is 1.wholesale2.retail,3.direct In that sense you need 3 sales offices to be mapped and assigned to the corresponding sales area.

i hope this will work for u

Thanks

saurabh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can restrict the authorization dist.ch wise. With respect to Customer Master system checks for the authorization object V_KNA1_VKO. You can give authorizations distribution channel wise for this particular authorization object.

Create different roles for this authorization object for different distribution channels and assign it to respective users.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is possible through development, in which you require to explain the exact requirement to Abaper & also Basis Consultant. Abaper will do the coding & Basis Consultant will assist in authorization logic. Authorization Logic may be linked to User ID.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As rajesh described ,you can restrict the access to a particular organisational data by authorisations.contact your basis guys to find out the authorisation object for distributional channels to limit to authorised sales personnel only.

reward if this helps

Regards

Simu