cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you refresh the URL after you make changes in the rules?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a scorecard with about 10 rules. I got the URL for the scorecard. I made a few changes in the rules later but the scorecard using the URL still shows old records. Is there any way to refresh the URL?

Thanks!

Purnima

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Purnima

Information Steward scorecard URL is static url for your environment and the url will not change when you make changes to rules or scorecard.

When you make changes to existing rules (that were bound to a scorecard) and execute the changed rules, you can navigate back to scorecard and change view option to "Now" and your score will be refreshed to reflect the rule results.

If you add new rules, you need to go back to scorecard configuration screen and configure the new quality dimensions (if any), new rules and new bindings. Once you are done making changes to your scorecard configuration, you can navigate back to scorecard and change the view to "Now" and you should see the scorecard refreshed with your changes.

You can schedule your scorecard refresh from CMC to refresh the scorecard automatically.

Hope the above information helps.

Thanks

Sreeram

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did all the above steps but the URL doesn't show the modified rules. I modified the existing rule to exclude nulls in addition to the existing rule. I tested the rule and it works fine. However, the scorecard using the URL still shows null vales. Anyways, I found the filter on the top of the scorecard and could exclude the nulls. Thank you very much for your help!

Regards,

Purnima

Answers (0)