Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding the Free Good Condition type NARB

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Could anyone explain how to work with the condition type NARB for free good determination where the free good is given based on value and the customer asks for cash discount instead of the free goods.

I would be grateful if anyone replies.

Regards,

S.Ravi Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to pick up the free goods material form the condition record and pick up the price of that material. Then calculate this and populate the value against the condition type using a routine.

You have to make sure that the free goods that are determined in sale order should be deleted. Otherewise the entire effort is of no use i.e. you will be giving the discount and also free goods.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When the customer is asking for cash discount, you should not be using the free goods functionality at all. In free goods the goods have to be delivered to the customer.

Try using a routine in which you can write the necessary code to calculate the value of the cash discount.

Regards,

GSL.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sir,

The idea is I have to give my Customer 2 free goods when he buys above Rs 1000/-.

And my customer requests me to give a cash discount for a suitable amount <u><u>instead of the free goods and the cash discout [</u> is based on the value of the free goods.

They have given that this can be possible by the condition type NARB for free good Determination.

Regards,

S.Ravi kumar