Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decentral WMS setup (LIKP-VERUR)

xxxxx1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are currently implementing decentral WMS. We use the standard delivery types WID/WOD provided by SAP. In the test system I am still struggeling with the correct usage of delivery numbers.

What I expect is that a outbound delivery is created when we receive the outbound delivery via IDOC basic type SHP_OBDLV_SAVE_REPLICA05 from our customer . Customer outbound delivery number is 1400053708. System should create an outbound delivery within our internal number range (802...) and customer delivery number should be stored in LIKP-VERUR. Example see last line of below screenshot that I created by modifying LIKP-VERUR via &SAP_EDIT.

And this is what is happening: When I do not change the the DELIV_NUMB fields, SAP will create entry as in the first line below, meaning external numbering for VBELN.

If I put in $1 system will use internal numbering. I know this does not make sense but is my current workaround to continue testing.

I need a correct value in VERUR because this one is used when outbound delivery confirmation (SHP_OBDLV_CONFIRM_DECENTRAL04) is sent back to the customer.

Same problem is true for the inbound process.

I just guess I missed some setup that tells the system to use internal number assignment and put customer delivery number into LIKP-VERUR

SAP help on LIKP-VERUR

Distribution delivery

Uniquely identifies the business transaction (for example, a sales order) that initiated the communication from the central system.

Use

During decentralized shipping, you assign a number to the initiating business transaction so that the system later can match the data of your delivery activities to the appropriate documents in the central system.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your IDOCs, e.g. one instance of OB_DELIVERY_SAVE_REPLICA and see how the system filled the field in the appropriate structure in IDOC.

External document number should never use internal number range / incremental NR.

As far as the config is concerned, I never saw any option to make external delivery number as internal NR.

Can you tell me if you are using standard FM for processing the IDOC or you are using a Z-made Function Module? That might cause issue, if it's a custom FM you need to correct the code.
Otherwise, if you are using standard, check the field which holds this data in IDOC structure and see if there's anything suspicious.

Get back here with those answers and we'll see what can be done.

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mathias,

Could you please check the note 415716 which explains about the userexits MV50AFZ1 which would be called during the delivery creation process. So that, you would be able to modify the value in these fields as per your business requirements.

Thanks,
Balaji